Sky has announced that its new Sky+HD Guide will begin rolling out to its customers from tomorrow, Tuesday 10th March.
Key features of the new guide, implemented based upon extensive research trials, include:
- New Mini TV: viewers can browse and watch TV while in the guide.
- Now, Next and Later banner improvements: view channels up to 12 hours ahead without interruption current TV.
- Record and Series Link improvements: Viewers needn't return to the planner to record a series of programmes; it's available straight from the listings and Now, Next, Later banner.
- New Series Stack: All recorded episodes from a single series are grouped together in the same place under the programme name.
- Improved Search: It's easier to search for favourite shows and discover new ones up to seven days ahead, by name, genre or sub-genre.
Customers don't have to do anything to get the new service, and current recordings will be maintained.