What if you want to upgrade your kitchen with modern lighting but you are on a tight budget? Well, there are simple ways to do this without having to splash on a lot of cash.
- Long light fixtures- you can purchase the traditional light fixtures that can help illuminate light to different parts of the kitchen all at once. This can use on plug but fill light to the cabinet, sink and overhead kitchen island at the same time without having to purchase different light fixtures for each place. This can also be an added advantage to add decoration to the kitchen as well.
- Color to pendants- if you have pendant fixtures in the kitchen you can paint and decorate them. This will add color and a more modern feel to the kitchen without having to purchase new ones.
- LED lights- LED lights are modern and affordable. They are well known for their durability and can be purchased at a store near you.
- Group globes- group globes are easy to make and design. They can be used in place of a chandelier which are quite pricy and can also be an added advantage because you can use as few globes as you need depending on the amount of light you need.
- DIY- DIY lighting is the most affordable lighting you can use. If you look up on the internet it is easy to find ways to make modern light fixtures with items you normally don’t use in your home. Although it can be time consuming it will help you spend little to zero money.
When choosing a budget friendly way to modernize your kitchen lighting always ensure that the mode is durable to last a long time.